When it comes to sterilization technology, we understand that your needs are unique – in capacity, efficiency, speed, space, and more. That’s why we’ve developed a family of sterilizers that meets the needs of a broad range of healthcare environments. The Integrity line of steam sterilizers builds on Skytron’s history of quality and innovation with industry-changing efficiency, throughput, ease of use, and use of space. Whether you’re outfitting a new facility, renovating an older one, or simply replacing outdated technology, Integrity brings superior technology and versatility that improves your sterile processing workflow.
Easy to Operate
• Easily check cycle status with a large countdown timer and progress bar
• Electric power door offers hand-free control
• 12 preset standard cycles with room for 12 more custom cycles
Capacities to Meet Diverse Needs
• Integrity 175 models are compact – a great choice for a tight footprint
• Integrity 215 doubles competitive validated capacity from three 25lb trays to six–that’s 150 lbs per cycle
• Integrity 270 processes up to 16 trays or 400 pounds per cycle
Great in Tight Spaces
• Integrity 215 handles twice the throughput of our nearest competitor in a smaller footprint
• Plug-and-Play installation to make replacing outdated technology simply
Unlike competitive models that require additional options and floor space, all Skytron Integrity Sterilizers feature a water recirculation system within the existing footprint.
• Reclaim water from steam condensation, steam creation and vacuum
• The internal water reservoir maintains consistent water supply despite possible pressure fluctuations that can result in wet packs or cycle failures
• Water temperature in the reservoir is maintained, thereby eliminating the need for additional cold water to meet drain temperature requirements
An option for hospitals and surgical centers that don’t have a facility steam source, our SG models generate their own steam.
(available on 175 and 215 models)
Reduces water use by up to 65% without affecting steam sterilization cycle times. Unlike similar systems, Skytron models are integrated within the cabinet, preserving the unit’s tight footprint.
Meets or exceeds all AAMI-ST8:2008 standards