Powered Split Legs can be positioned independently or together using the table’s hydraulic power.
Weight sensing brakes provide stability information to keep your patient and staff safe.
Color touch screen provides back up control and additional data.
Skytron clinically superior surgical tables are built from the ground up with long-term, safe operation in mind.
• Best brakes in the business – designed for exceptional strength and durability
• Brake lock indicators – giving teams clear visual checks to see if the table is safe for the patient and staff
• Thick, strong stainless steel lasts for years without cracks and stands up to tough cleaning
• Flush fasteners limit catching of table drapes or pads, simplifying table preparation
• Skytron elevation columns set the standard for a solid, stable platform for Surgeons, and a safe environment for patients
• Hydraulic valves designed specifically for surgical table articulation – not from the hardware store
• Less downtime – a table tagged for non-use and waiting for parts is of little value
• Total cost of ownership – Skytron is the leader in 10-year total cost of ownership