- Promotes Skytron’s CBI and IP product portfolios, achieving annual sales quota within the assigned territory through: planning, organizing, and implanting a territory sales strategy; product promotion, customer presentations, and partner management; pipeline development, project and installation coordination, and other sales activities in alignment with corporate goals.
- Pursues, promotes and develops key account and IDN relationships, communicating identified gaps at a team, partner or individual level. Articulates strategies for attaining success.
- Participates in national and regional sales training meetings and programs. Attends relevant national and regional trade shows.
- Develops a strong proficient and stays current in relevant reporting systems, in accordance with company guidelines.
- Reports sales strategy, pipeline and overall territory development during monthly business reviews. Ensures goals are in alignment with the assigned territory and Skytron’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for completion of annual personal development review.
- Develops and maintains a mastery level knowledge of Skytron products, industry and market trends, communicating at a resource level to customers and Skytron.
- Four year degree from an accredited University
- Five years of direct sales experience in medical equipment industry
- Knowledge of capital equipment market
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance with any aspect of the application process, please contact Skytron’s Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.759.8766