The Marketing & Events Coordinator assists with various administrative functions that support the sales, marketing, corporate accounts and executive teams. Duties include coordination of Skytron Academy, sales and service training, and hospitality functions within the organization. This position also serves as a resource for distributor and customer inquiries.
- Provide administrative support to Skytron’s marketing, sales, executive, and corporate accounts teams.
- Serve as the primary contact and events coordinator for meetings, site visits, training events and other hospitality endeavors.
- Provide follow-up to marketing-related requests and inquiries by phone and email.
- Contribute to the day-to-day administrative functions of the marketing team, including social media updates, advertising, literature edits and upkeep.
Education, Training, Licensure/Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, communications or similar discipline, preferred.
- Two or more years of hospitality and event coordination experience, preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service, administration, general sales support or proposal creation is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Typing proficiency and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.